please help
my 10 year old son has been pooping his pants and wets the bed alot. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, Aspbergers, social anxiety disorder, and has to take Clonodine at night to help him go to sleep. Please I need to know why is he still pooping and peeing the bed. I have recieved lots of medical help but no one has really told me why?
Well, it is not uncommon for children to wet the bed into the later years of childhood actually.  12% of all kids wet the bed until age 9.  Some go longer.  That typically has to do with a child not receiving strong enough signals from the nervous system to wake themselves up from a deep sleep when they have to urinate.  Most kids like this are indeed quite deep sleepers.

However, your child also takes medication which may put him in an even deeper sleep and make waking for night time urination even harder.  AND, some medications can increase urination in general.  

The pooping, well, that is unusual.  He poops while he sleeps you are saying?  I would get him on the bathroom before bed to do that. even at ten, a reminder to sit and go is helpful.  Most kids aren't like babies in which they poop all day long but just once or twice a day.  so, get a routine going with it.  Add in fruit juice.  

good luck