poop
when we are camping my son says I really have to poop! and I get him a bucket but he sad no and we cant take him to town be because it is 80 miles out of the way how do I get him to do it?

This discussion is related to My 8 year old pees the bed and poops his pants constantly!  Help!.
I don't blame the poor kid for not wanting to use a bucket, it's not exactly comfortable or private, is it?
A trip to Kmart or a camping store will reveal to you the wonders of a portable toilet designed purely for campers, who, like your son, refuse to go in a bucket. They also sell little tents for privacy for those who suffer the performance anxiety of open air pooping!
If you insist on offering him a bucket, I'm here to tell you that kids can hold it in for the better part of a week, although they do get extremely bad tempered and tend to refuse to take part in any fun due to the stomach cramps they are suffering. I'd invest in the portable toilet and tent if you want to make this a regular thing.