pooping in tub
We have a 10 yr old grandson that is living with us so he can go to our school district.  He has been having bowel movements in the tub, this has not just happend it has been going on for a while.  He is very backward and shy , his mother is divorced and living with someone for about 6 years now.  We have a feeling that he was abused by his real dad when he was about 3-4 years of age.  He was in counciling for about 2 years, it didn't seem to help.I some ways he is very bright, but in other ways I am not sure.  He has to have a routine for things , but we can change it at timeswithout too much trouble.  When he comes in from school the first thing he does is look at the clock and tells me what time it is,to the the excat second.  
Stop the tubs and have him shower, tell him it is inappropiate to poop in the shower, if he does it have some form of taking PC or TV away till he gets it, at 10 he must know it is wrong.,even if his past hasnt been too good,it is now , he will do okay with some rules.