potty training hell
OMG it is so releaveing to hear other people are in the same boat.  My son is 3 years and 8 mos.  and is completely defiant about going to the potty.  His little sister 17 mos sits on the potty more than him!  We have tried everything.  I am at my witts end.  We did the chart thing from pullups.com.  That worked for a while.  Then he figured out whenever he needed something new he could just go on the potty. I guess we are going to lay off for a while after reading everyone elses posts.  I also was hoping to be able to read the info that was being emailed.  I did request it and hope I did it right.  This is my first time on this sight.
thanks

This discussion is related to 3.6 year old boy refuses all potty training tactics.  Best way to proceed?.
I always found that if you remove the pull ups entirely and get some of those special big boy underwear with super horoes on, it becomes easier, the pullups enable the child o wet or not wet them selves if you place the control back to the child, it will help. Sometimes children get too much attention regardiing the potty and it makes them anxious . Take a step back if he wets his  underwear and the floor thats okay, dont make a fuss say less and it will happen very quickly . When his sister uses the potty again dont make big deal of it, let it be a normal process ..play it cool
Would someone please e-mail me the info also?