Child Behavior Expert Forum
purple hands and feet

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

purple hands and feet

my mother in law .. noticed that my little girls hands and feet were purple this morning , and the she fell sleep and my mother in law and a hard time waking her up . she said it took two mins to wake her up . we then when to the er  they told us nothing was wrong with her . she still is not as alert as she usually is .???? what could it be????
I'm assuming that your daughter is an infant. Is that correct? This condition in a child can be benign and a product of the circulation in a small child. So it is entirely probable that the doctor's guidance was correct. However, don't hesitate to seek a second opinion. You could ask the pediatrician for a consult with a pediatric cardiologist, for example. And absolutely have the pediatrician examine her, assuming that the ER physician was not her usual doctor.
please if your worried have your child checked out my son was tinged blue and everyone told me he was fine doctors, health visitors rtc, in the end i took him to hospital and at just 7 weeks old he had major heart surgery, i dont want to scare u and you are the one who knows your child best x