Child Behavior Expert Forum
purple hands and feet
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

purple hands and feet

my mother in law .. noticed that my little girls hands and feet were purple this morning , and the she fell sleep and my mother in law and a hard time waking her up . she said it took two mins to wake her up . we then when to the er  they told us nothing was wrong with her . she still is not as alert as she usually is .???? what could it be????
Related Discussions
242606_tn?1243786248
I'm assuming that your daughter is an infant. Is that correct? This condition in a child can be benign and a product of the circulation in a small child. So it is entirely probable that the doctor's guidance was correct. However, don't hesitate to seek a second opinion. You could ask the pediatrician for a consult with a pediatric cardiologist, for example. And absolutely have the pediatrician examine her, assuming that the ER physician was not her usual doctor.
2 Comments
Blank
please if your worried have your child checked out my son was tinged blue and everyone told me he was fine doctors, health visitors rtc, in the end i took him to hospital and at just 7 weeks old he had major heart surgery, i dont want to scare u and you are the one who knows your child best x
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank