runny stool
I have 17 month old twin boys. They are fine with the exception of their stool it's runny, normal color, but just runny. I've talked to their Dr. and he said they were probably getting to much juice and water.

Well I've cut back their juice intake to nothing and limited their water and still no change. They are nomal eaters and are happy, with the exception of their stool.  Their stool is not quite diarrhea, but almost is? It has never really been normal. Any ideas what this could be?  
My youngest nursed and her stools were runny.  I was told it from nursing; she would not eat food until she was 21 months old.  One day she asked for food and never nursed again.  She stressed us out for so long because she would not eat.  When she began eating, her stool was kind of like a jelly.  The doctor said she might just have a slower time adjusting to eating solid foods--immature digestive tract.  I don't know, but after a while it stopped. Every now and then she might have a slimy one, but otherwise pretty normal.  Hope this helps.