school admission
is it now compulsory for a child to attend nursery prior to admission into LKG i dont plan to send my two year old to nursery and would like to directly send her to LKG when she is three is this possible
Could you explain what LKG is?  I assume it is something-kindergarten?  It seems very odd to me that in any school scheme, it would be compulsory for a two-year-old to go.  It's hard to imagine anywhere that would make it mandatory because 2-year-olds are not all ready to be sent away from their mom.
LKG is Lower KinderGarten
I, too, wonder about the "compulsory" aspect.  I would look into this point by contacting someone in the educational system with more knowledge.  By the way, where do you live?  This might help us better to guide you ...
hi i live in India, Bangalore
Wow - India - perhaps someone on this board has experience with the educational system in Asia.  I don't.  Have you considered posting your question on a teaching forum as "teachers.net"?  Perhaps someone on one of these boards as "Teachers Abroad" might have an answer.  Hope this helps ...