Child Behavior Community
school admission
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

school admission

is it now compulsory for a child to attend nursery prior to admission into LKG i dont plan to send my two year old to nursery and would like to directly send her to LKG when she is three is this possible
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578 tn?1455656688
Could you explain what LKG is?  I assume it is something-kindergarten?  It seems very odd to me that in any school scheme, it would be compulsory for a two-year-old to go.  It's hard to imagine anywhere that would make it mandatory because 2-year-olds are not all ready to be sent away from their mom.
Blank
LKG is Lower KinderGarten
Blank
I, too, wonder about the "compulsory" aspect.  I would look into this point by contacting someone in the educational system with more knowledge.  By the way, where do you live?  This might help us better to guide you ...
Blank
hi i live in India, Bangalore
Blank
Wow - India - perhaps someone on this board has experience with the educational system in Asia.  I don't.  Have you considered posting your question on a teaching forum as "teachers.net"?  Perhaps someone on one of these boards as "Teachers Abroad" might have an answer.  Hope this helps ...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Child Behavior Community Resources