Aa
A
A
Close
serious pant wetting issue
My daughter is 4 1/2.  She has been "potty trained" for well over a year, however she has started wetting her pants again.  She will go through 4-5 pairs of pants and underwear a day.  I remind her to go at least once every hour, and she'll go, but then she'll still have her accidents.  I have absolutely no idea what to do.  She starts at a preschool in 2 weeks that said they won't allow children who have frequent accidents.  She does this, then will have a week or two at a time with no accidents, then starts this again.  It doesn't matter where we are, she usually always wets her pants.  I'm at my wits end.  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, my daughter is now 6 and she was exactly the same.  She had been dry day and night for a while and then suddenly started having wetting accidents both during the day and at night.  Children start school at 4 here and I was having to send her with spare underwear.  I don't know why it started and I don't know why it stopped - sorry to be so vague, but I just want you to know that it did stop.  I didn't draw any attention to what was happening so whether that was why she stopped I don't know.  I think sometimes they just get so carried away with what they are doing that they don't want to stop to go to the toilet.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Child Behavior Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank