sexually exploration
So my son and his friend a little boy are both 5 years old.  They were caught in bed kissin each others privates and butts.  I am very concerned and worried.  What do I need to do with my 5 year old son? Is this a sign he has been sexually abused? Or seen this somewhere?  I am a single mother,, and his father he sees everyother weekend is married.  I am very confused and very concerned....PLEASE HELP!
i wouldnt make abig deal of this to him .   have you tried talking to him? asking if he saw somebody do that or if someone did it to him?      i think its normal  fr kids to sexually explore  they learn at an early age what feels good  my son is 3 and before going to bed plays with himself   now hes with me all the time so i know he hasnt seen his father or anyone else do this, his ped. says its completly normal so i let it go.   perhaps talk to him about his private areas are for him and no one else to touch or kiss on and vise versa .   hope this helped some