she is three and i nee help
my litle girl has ben doing great on the pottty for almost a year. and she is three years old and now she will not tell me whne she has to go potty and dirts her self and i ont know what to o i have tryed the potty chart and money in the piggy bank and now she just wont go potty i dont know what to do . i think she dose it because i babysit a four year old eveyday and she might be actting out. i need help iam ready to pull my head out iam a single mom someone pease help.

This discussion is related to Potty training regression 3 year old.
Hi there.  Well, to tell you the truth, my kids potty trained around the time that is the national average  for kids to potty train in the US, at 3.5 years old!  So you got the job done well before me.

I would take a clock and start asking her to take a potty break every 45 minutes.  You can do the same with the 4 year old who probably won't get why you are doing it at all, so no worries there.  And tell her she has to sit and she has to try.  That way you will probably catch it before she has to go.

If you just started sitting for the 4 year old, maybe she is so distracted that she forgets to read the signs that she has to go (are we talking number one here or is she going number two as well?)

Don't go with a potty chair in my opinion.  Yucky to clean and a step in between what you really want her to do. Take her straight to the bathroom.  You  can have her pick out one of those potty rings to keep in the bathroom that she might like that has dora on it or something.  And when she sits, praise her, when she goes praise her  big time.

good luck