sibblings kissing each other
my boyfriend caught my children on top of each other kissing. he said they were making faces like they were having sex and when i asked my daughter what they were doing she said they were having sex.. they had on all of their clothes but they were on top of each other. my children are 5 and 6 one boy and one girl. now my boyfriend has told his mother who now does not want her grandchild who is 2 around my children. and she has told others as well to not let their children around mine. now i am afraid that my children will not have a normal life. is what they did normal or should i get them some help. i have already told them that their behavoir was unnaceptable and i have punished them. i just dont know what to do right now
It is normal that the boy friends mom would not want her grandchild around in this atmosphere, your children I would suggest have seen this and were copying it, it would be a good idea to stop punishing them and stop what ever they have seen.Have them supervised so it cannot happen and let some time go by , it will pass, and yes some sex playis a normal thing,   but this seems more than a little of curiosity.
I'm not sure but I think this is normal, I remember when I was 7 and my brother was 6 we were caught by my mom doing the same thing and she punished us and let us know that was unacceptable. I still remember that with so much embarrassment, but both my brother and I live normal lives and I am married and have kids of my own. I think it is a stage. I also wanted to let you know that we were NEVER exposed to that kind of thing in our household, kids learn a lot of stuff from tv and school and other kids, so I wouldn't worry too much about how they learned that behaviour, just let them know how wrong it is.
I can remember when I  was that age to and got caught doing the same thing. Yes I was told not to do it again and no I didnt see it in my house I lived with my grandmother at the time. They are kids like what mlg106 said kids can pick it up from tv or anywhere. I think the mother or grandmother is over reacting and she should not have told everyone. I would ignore her and not let her bother you
Children can learn that that type of stuff feels good without having seen it. For instance, washing themselves in the bath may have sparked that feeling and then they talked about it with one another, and that could be how the whole thing got started. I'm sure it was innocent enough with them being so young and unless they have been exposed to porn, I highly doubt they knew what they are doing. You have already done your part with explaining that they can't be doing stuff like that, so try not to worry unless it happens again. Keep an eye out though!! Good luck!
thank you guys so much for you comments. it has been a little different here. My boyfriend had wanted to get my kids counseling..but i had told him that i already talked to a counselor and they said what my kids did was natural. Just to make sure that it stops. And she also told me that it might happen again we just have to keep an eye on them. which we have. I appreciate all your responses. Its going to be a bumpy ride for a while but i have not talked to his mother nor do i plan on doing so. Its kind of sad but i have to look out for my children. Thank you again for all your responses.