Child Behavior Expert Forum
sibling sexual behavior
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sibling sexual behavior

My boyfriends 2 children live with me and I'am concerned about thier sexual behavior. We have caught them several time. Once he was on top of her moving in a sexual way. Once the were caught with their pants down, don't know what they were doing before caught. The little girl has been caught twice rubbing her self on our dog. I have seen her lying in the floor watching TV with her hand under her rocking on it.Once I hear her trying to get her brother to wake up, and she was telling him he could touch it if he gets up. When ask what she was talking about, would not answer. She is now 7 and he is 12. this has been going on over a 2 year period. Is this normal behavior. I know that their father had a abusive mother ( not sure if sexual abuse occured ) but she did beat him. The kids lived with his mother for 2+ years.
Please advise.