Child Behavior Community
smears poop

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

smears poop

The reason he is in timeout sometimes disrupts class walks on table etc. he is under a doctors care culd it be the setting at school because as I said he does not do this at home when he needs to go potty he says I have to go potty and he runs goes washes his hands and comes out.
Exactly ..that is what I was trying to find out,if he is good at home it tells you the problem lies at school ,its obvious they are not in control ,I wouldnt be surprised if others do the same and he is copying.,or he is bored and frustrated  So speak firmly to the school ,it is also a thought that they do not bother reminding the children to go to the bathroom .Possibly find another school ?