very angry 3 year old boy.
I am a preschool teacher and I have an extremely angry 3 yr. old boy. He can scream and cuss at you for long periods of  time. I have tried giving him space to calm down and nothing seems to work. Anything can set him off there doesn't seem to be a specific trigger. Can anyone give me some suggestions?
In preschool, my son had some volatile behavior (no cussing, thank goodness) but lots of meltdowns and yelling.  The school had a couselor observe him and then they recommended that I have him evaluated.  He has a delay called sensory integration or processing disorder.  It can make school VERY difficult for these little guys.  This is not to say this is just bad behavior and learned behavior (especially the cussing)----  but look for these things.  Is he dumping bins, not really doing activities for any length of time and gong back to favored activites instead of trying new things, does he get along with his peers or do his social skills seem immature, does he bump into things or people, jump, spin (all boys and some girls do this stuff but I mean a little in excess), is he occasionally tripping, speech articulation a little off, does he play rough and llike to "crash" the toys?  This anger may actually be covering up a developmental issue.  It is worth looking into as a preschool teacher in general because getting to these kids early can change their lives.  I would get with the director of your preschool and have her observe him as well.  
I don't ever think or mean to suggest that every kid with bad behavior has a delay.  But at 3 with an immature emotional system and poor communication skills----  anger is one of the ways that a child will protect themselves if they are delayed even slightly.  
----- i have all sorts of classroom strategies you could try if you think this is the case.  they worked wonders for my child.
Until then, try giving him some choices (even if one isn't desirable and one is to lead him to the conclusion of doing what you ask)--- so that he feels like he has some power.  
Good luck.  Teaching preschool is a super hard job!!!  But so important.