wetting & poohing
i have a a son that is going to be 7 years old in july & everyday he is wetting & poohing in his underwear & never seems to have a good enough reason for this behaviour. I have tryed using charts, rewards, stickers etc which never work as he just thinks that he will get this treatment all the time. Plus to top it off he has got ADHD. I would be very greatful if any one can help me as its really stressing me out now
Lots of discussion on this subject on the ADHD forum.  You might want to check it out.  The last post should be helpful .  Go here. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/ADD---ADHD/Playing-with-poop/show/445319#post_8750196
Please also look up encopresis.  A child who is not comfortable using the loo at school, for example, can learn to "hold" it so he won't have to go to the bathroom, and it can reduce the ability of the colon to function.  Talk to a pediatric GI specialist to see if this is what is going on.