what can i do
my son is 3 years old and has become very disruptive and is damageing most things in the house most of the time he has a smile on his face and is laughing wile doing it. his behaviour has gotten un controllable at times. i have tryed everything with him i have took toys away turn the tv off ive put him on the naughty step and sent him to his room but nothing works i am a single parent who has moved back in with my mother when my son was 8 month old he had no major changes in his life and both me and my mother have ran out of ideas on how to deal with him now .
Hi there.  I've got a question-------  some three year olds need a ton of physical activity and distraction to behave well.  Does he get a lot of this during the day?

I notice a big difference in how my boys act if they've been a park for a few hours than if they are in the house.  

Just curious if this is worked into each day yet?