what is wrong with my nine year old?
in the last 3 months my 9 year old daughter ran up $800 in porn on cable. She was punished for it as well as talked to.  she was also put on punishment for a month. The month was almost over when i realized that she was on the computer looking up sex games. I don;t know who to talk to and whats wrong with her. can someone please give me some answers.

This discussion is related to 9 year old son obsessed with discussing sex/admitting wrongdoings.
It sounds like she doesn't have enough supervision.  I don't know how many hours of tv watching it takes to run up $800 in porn on cable,  but I would guess it's a lot of unsupervised tv watching.

I would suggest she not have any unsupervised TV time,  and also the computer could be in the kitchen or living room where anyone could walk by at any time and see what she's doing.
Is it possible that she is spending time around people who are bad influences?  Could there be a school friend or a neighbor she hangs around with who talks about sex or watches inappropriate things online and on TV?  
Agree with rockrose.  I've got a 9 year old and that something like that was going on and a parent didn't know about it is a problem with supervision.  Almost to the extreme of neglect.  good luck
I also agree with the above but an added comment. I think for a child to grow with values they should be taught some spiritual convictions. They should have a God awareness. What the parents cant see going on, a spiritual conviction will keep them thinking about consequenses about doing things when know one is looking. If they think God is looking, i believe it will be a big guidance in there lives. I know it helped me.
Are you sure it was all hers, does anyone else use  the cable I just cannot see a child of 8 doing this without copying .
sorry Nine years old ...
You have to ask yourself who the bad influence is. We always think it is the other guy.
I agree, the bad influence could be anybody, maybe even someone closer to the child than a school friend or a neighbor.  Blackdiamond sounds like he/she genuinely doesn't know what has sparked the 9-year-old's interest in the "adult" movies, so I suggested that a friend or neighbor might be influencing the child.