what should i do about my daughters
Well the other day I walked in on my 4 and 6 year old daughter doing sexual things to each I was very upset. I didn't know what to do but to cry hard. My kids dnt know about these things at all I dnt subject them to these things. So I ask them where did they get this frm and I had to have the talk about good touch bad touch but they look at me like they didn't understand now its still on my mind on where did they get this stuff from or have anyone touch them. So what should I do or think?
I think they are just exploring and you need to tell them that it is not right. Talk to them about it when you are calm. Good luck.
After explaining, in no uncertain terms (no room for discussion here) that ladies do not behave in this manner, be sure that they are fully clothed at all times.
Huh? Ladies do this all the time. "Fully clothed at all times" seems rather extreme. They're kids. It's not the end of the world.
You may not be concerned, but the mother who wrote in to us obviously is. Not everyone shares the same moral standards.
Find ouif others have been doing it to the older child, some talk would be good or how would you know if he has been abused ..
Although few will admit it, this is 100% normal… as in you can find this in a psych text book… it not sexual, but out of curiosity. It has nothing to do with morals… I would suggest responding in a way that does not make them feel like sex or private parts are wrong or bad…(as that would not be a good foundation)
This will end on its own,.. you cant stop it… it 100% OK and normal and common.
it is normal, but they need to understand that it can only happen in private and nobody can find out about it and they need to know what could happen if somebody catches them doing it.

beyond that, don't shame them about it or tell them not to do it, for kids are rebellious at any age and do things they are told they shouldn't, or told that are bad.