why is my 5year old hurting his 2year old brother and kids in school
My 5year old son keeps hurting his two year old brother and kids in school for no reason I don't know what else to do. I have tried time out, taking toys. I have already had to meet with the school's principal for his behavior the  principal told me that he is very aggressive and hes been hitting kids in the chest, shoving them out of the lunch line, and shoving them at recess. He got kicked off the bus for punching a boy in the mouth and busted his lip. One time he hurt his 2 year old brother so bad he couldn't walk for two days. The principal even took his privillages away nonthing works. I am scared that he is going to hurt someone real bad.  What can I do to get my son out of this?
Your son is showing a lot of aggression and maybe even anger.  I would have him evaluated by a child psychologist to make sure everything is okay emotionally.  Then maybe see a child behavorial therapist reagrding ways to help him with this.
I Am going to bring him to the doctor because mental disorders run in the family
That would be ur best bet! It sounds like he's either been abused in some way, or he wants more attention. Or maybe he just has a lot going on. Take him to a psychologist, they can probably help u a lot and find out what's wrong with ur son. I would also not leave him alone with any children smaller or younger then him. Good luck.