worried about 7 year old grand-daughter's rage issuses
My grand-daughter will be 8 the end of August. She started coking other children at age 4. Not often, but has increased in that behavior in the last couple of months. She is the oldest, she has a younger sister 6 and a little brother 5 in Sept. She gets angry with them and grabs them by the throat and throws them to the ground and lifts them up and down as she is choking them. She appears to be in a good mood and having a good day before it happens. Last time her brother took a checker away from her and would not give it back, that set her off. She also told her best friend at school that she shouldn't be her friend because she is not the nice person that everyone thinks she is because she likes to choke kids even her friends. She also has a very exploring nature as far as sexual things go. At age 4 her aunt found her and her sister in their closet and she had the drum sticks up her sisters vagina. She was recently caught at one of her friends house in their garage giving oral sex on their 4 year old boy. She has also stuffed a sock in her brothers underwear so it looks like he has an erection. This does not seem like normal behavior to me, but her doctor said she is just very courious and didn't need to be examined. Does this seem normal to you?  
Take her to a different doctor. That is NOT normal curiosity or exploration for a seven year old girl--and the fact that she's been doing such things since she's been four years old, and to other children.
Sounds like there are definitely some psychological issues in her life, and quite possibly sexual abuse.
I'd recommend scheduling an appointment with a child therapist as well as with a different pediatrician for an exam. It's disturbing how you describe her temper and choking others. She definitely needs some kind of professional intervention before this gets too far out of hand.
I feel so bad for her--sounds like she knows the risks of her bad behavior and is coming to fear what she's potentially capable of doing to others.
If she is abusing other children thsi way already--sha may be acting out what she has been shown how to do or what has been done to her.  She needs immeidate help.  The family is lucky that she was not reported to children's social services for doing that to a neighborhood boy--that is sexual abuse and they may need to get him help.
Oh my gosh...  This behavior is in NO WAY normal.  I am not trying to alarm you.  I am a teacher, and I have worked with kids her age quite a bit.  Her behavior is very indicative of sexual abuse.  I'm not trying to jump to conclusions, but it does sound like she was likely and may even still be being sexually abused.  Please seek help for her as soon as possible.  As someone said in a previous post, the four year old she sexually abused may need help as well.  I urge you, PLEASE get her in to see a child physicologist as soon as you can.  God bless.
I am in agreement with the other posters.  This isn't normal behavior.  The agression that is displaying is not at all normal and the sexualized behavior is in no way normal.  Her parent/guardian need to talk to her doctor and request a referral for a behavioral specialist i.e. clinical psychologist or clinical social worker.  Best wishes...
Sherri, there is a family that I know that have a problem with two girl 6 & 8 years old similar to your grandchild,  Mainly the sexual behavior, what we learn is that they were allowing them to see to much going on in the home.
I don’t know if it’s the parents or some others that they are watching, but to much is being exposed in their sight…. Mainly sexual activities, beside that they maybe allowed to watch the wrong programs on Television.  Those are some of the things you might want to look into..  If I may, There is a program design by Ashly Ryan that I believe is helpful…..Here is the address
http://5f103n39myx6b9av6ezz-kycay.hop.clickbank.net/
before she started doing does stuff, did anybody use to expose their private parts to her, if not then does she stare at peoples private parts. if she does start talking to her about how it can probably affect her when she grows up
please help this child this is NOT normal this is sexual abuse and the rage i used to be very mean as a child she might have bipolar disorder
A 7 year old dont  just know about oral sex and penatration.have her checked out someone might have done tht to her.is the girl ok?the drum stick didnt hurt her?ill pray for her