young boys performing fellatio on eachother
my wife has two children from a previous marriage 15 and 7 year old boys. she caught them in the 15 yr olds room, he was making his younger brother perfom oralsex on him. she scolded him promptly thinking that was enough until she realized how pervasive it was. she asked the 7 yr old how many times it happened and he couldn't remember. she asked her 15 yr old and he said over 10 times. and it was also ending with ejaculate into the younger boys mouth. they are in counseling with their father participating. is this enough or should we seek law enforcement?
I would talk to the counselor.  At the very least the the 17 year old is abusing the 7 year old.
Is the 15 yr old doing having that type of behavior with others, the child is old enough to it is wrong. I would make sure it is definitly not happening anymore, you all know about the problem I would monitor it very closely I would think you and the mother could get in trouble also for not reporting it. I would ask the counselor. Definitly wouldnt leave them alone together ever.
swallow hard- you have to report it- your eldest "may" not be with you much longer- but DO NOT blame yourselves mom and dad- he chose this - not you

Don't panic-  but do be rational:
call Child protective Services- I was on the board- and I know the rules pretty well- you have to
h
i have children as well and when reading this it made my stomach ache.  The 15 year old is definately abusing the 7 year old and I hope when she scolded him she had a long talk with the 7 year old and explained to him that it is not his fault and that that shouldnt be done.  The 7 year old is going to think this is right.  Not to pass judgment but the 15 year old seems to have learned this from somewhere, what is their relationship with their dad?  Please do not leave him aone with the 7 year old, what he is doing is considered rape and abuse.
Something just didn't sound right when I read your post so I decided to read your other post to see where you were coming from. If I were your wife I would be worried about leaving the boys with you or do you really have a wife?
I read said of his other post to and thought the same exact thing, Glad to see I am not the only one that thinks something is up with this guy. His other post say he has stepkids that are 12 yrs of age and that the mother caught  her son and another boy kissing. I think something is definitley not right