Child Nutrition Expert Forum
21 month old who won't eat
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

21 month old who won't eat

One of my girls who is a triplet that is 21 months old has always had feeding issues.  She had EGD when she was 11 months old and they found nothing, swallow study was fine.  She will not eat any meats, no veggies.  She loves most fruit, and cheese, yoqurt and pudding.  SHe will eat pretzels and goldfish.  She does drink some milk, but not more than 8 oz a day.  She drinks harvest juice but I limit that to about 6 to 8 oz a day,and she drinks some water.  Meal time is a battle.  We try not to focus on food, and just let her try, and pick at it, but she usually will not try anything new.  She refuses to eat any type pasta.  She was 9 weeks early, but all of her other developmental screenings all 3 are ahead at 22 months.  I just don't know what to do.  I do give her vitamins every day.  Is there something else I should be doing?
Is your child male or female?
:  
Female
What is your child's height?
:  
33inches
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
21lbs