Child Nutrition Expert Forum
Bad habit and catches cold quickly

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Bad habit and catches cold quickly
My son is 16months old. He eats well, sleeps well, play wells... in total is activities are upto the normal. However, when it comes to his bad habit, he has inclucated a habit of chewing/ sucking a white smooth cloth before he goes to sleep or rather when he is sleepy. He cannot sleep without it. I wash it, sterilize it and then give it for him to use. However, I see that it is becoming a habit for him and I have to make him stop using it. Pls suggest how do I do it? Also, pls let me know whether it is because of it he catches cold quickly and takes long time to get rid of that cold. :(

Suggest asking your question to the expert Children Behavior forum on how to stop the white cloth habit. Thank you