Child Nutrition Expert Forum
Child has tummy ache all the time

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Child has tummy ache all the time
My daughter's tummy hurts all the time.  She consistently has diarrhea and has accidents.  She has several a day.  She is 8 years old!  I tried monitoring what she eats and there is no consistency.  What do I do to fix this?  The doctors say it is not a medical problem.  
Has your daughter been tested for lactose intolerance or any food allergies? Suggest seeing an Allergist for testing.