Does not like any foods
Why my son doesn't like to eat since he was turn 2 years old? It is 1 week already my son changes his mode of eating. He just drink milk and water. I worried a lot becuase he was lost his weight much.
From your measurements, his weight and height are below the 5th percentile for his age. It is frustrating when your child has no interest in food. He is either not feeling well, children usually loss their appetites when they are ill, or he is in the ‘picky’ eater stage. Some children from age 1+ years old start to become picky eaters. If he is sick, then suggest bringing him to your Doctor to be treated. Since he drinking milk you can add ice cream to it as a milkshake (milk, fruit, and ice cream blended) or yogurt smoothies (yogurt, fresh fruit, and frozen fruit) in place of milk so he is getting calories and protein to grow. Suggest giving him the milkshakes or smoothies in place of milk at each meal. Suggest give him daily a children’s chewable multi-vitamin due to him eating habits. The most important is to relax at meals. You do not want mealtimes to be a battle of the wits between your child and you. Remember meals need to be joyous for you and him. Sometimes it takes 5-9 times to introduce a food that they will accept, however, if they do not want it you have to not make a fuss and let it go. Give him the food he likes. Hoped this helped you.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.