Child Nutrition Expert Forum
He has stopped eating and is losing weight
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

He has stopped eating and is losing weight

My son had a fever a few days ago, and during that time he would not eat anything or drink much.  I took him to a pediatrician but nothing wrong was discovered.   He has always be an picky eater and for the past year he was mostly drinking milo (a coco drink).  The fever is gone, but he still wont eat anything, he is drinking more liquids now, but I feel something is wrong as he looks so thin.

What can I do to get him to eat? or What may be wrong with him?
Is your child male or female?
:  
Male
What is your child's age?
: