Child Nutrition Expert Forum
My daughter has a big tummy
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My daughter has a big tummy

My husband and I are thin, our daughter is in her average height and weight for her age, she is healthy but her tummy is extremely big compare to the rest of her body, her tummy very stick out like a beer belly, the measurement of her tummy is same as my waist measurement 24 inches, I don't think this is normal, her tummy seems like getting bigger and bigger week by week, but she doesn't seem to get taller, is it something wrong with her? What should I do?
Is your child male or female?
:  
Female
What is your child's age?
:  
What is your child's height?
:  
126cm
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
28kg