Over or underfeedin
I am a 25 year old single mom. My baby wants feed very often. She feeds for about 5 mins den stop. Little later bout half hour she wants more. My mom wont let me feed my baby. She said the baby feedin too often, she wil dry me up. I have to hide to feed her
If your measurement was in pounds, then her weight is on the 25th percentile for her age which is normal. For a 2 month infant, it is suggest 8-12 feedings a day, 2-4ozs of breast milk or infant formula per feed. An infant would want to feed all the time if they do not get enough breast milk or infant formula at the actual time of feeding. If she falls asleep as you are feeding, suggest waking her up or change her diaper and then resume feeding. If you are breastfeeding, the longer you feed her at a feeding you will product more breast milk. Hoped this helped you.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.