Child Nutrition Expert Forum
Overeating
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Overeating

My baby is 9 months old... She loves food. (a little too much in my husbands mind) Anyway, she eats anywhere between 22-27 oz formula a day plus 4-8 oz of solids, and 1 small handful of puffs/snack. I always get the comment.. she doesn't miss a meal, or look at her.. she's a big girl, and my dr said she is the size of a 14 month old baby. But I wasn't sure if he meant height or weight... and too embarrassed to ask.. he didn't say it was bad, so im unsure. Is she unhealthy overweight?
Is your child male or female?
:  
Female
What is your child's height?
:  
31 in
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
23 lbs