Child Nutrition Expert Forum
Sip of Beer

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Sip of Beer

I want to vomit... I caught my husband giving our 3 1/2 yr old a sip of his beer tonight.  When I yelled I was told I was breaking up a father/ son bonding moment... what the @%*&.  Can anyone please direct me to a website or article that will explain to my husband why this is so bad?  Thank you.  
If you "goggle" alcoholism it will give you a huge resource of infomation. Best of luck.