To much fruit?
This is probably a silly question. Can babies/ children eat to much fruit? My 7 month old daughter has fruit with breakfast, lunch, dinner and 11:00 snack. I'm worried its a bit to sweet for her.
As a guideline for a 6-8 month old child should eat the following: Breast-milk or Formula (6-8oz) 3-5 feedings a day; Starch 2 feedings a day – Infant Cereal (2-4 Tbsp); and Fruits or Vegetables 1-2 feedings a day (3-4 Tbsp). Hoped this helped you.
Children should have a balanced diet. It is important that they have a bit of everything so that they nutrition needs are fulfilled. Londonmummy2012 has given a very helpful break up on what all should be included in the diet. I hope that will help you.