We have an 18 month old toddler who poops too much!
First of all, not 100% certain that his height and weight are correct that I filled in here.  He is at average heights & weight though, nothing to be worried about there.  What my concern is is that he goes to the bathroom (mushy stools) about 8 times atleast a day.  This has been going on for a month or two & right now he has diaper rash due to his frequent goings.  Is this normal?  Should we be worried?  What could be the cause? Seems like a lot to me.  We cut out fruit from his diet & juice because they were making it more like 10 a day..just constant going & with the juice/fruit out of his diet it's been less but still too much in my opinion.  What could be some causes of this?  
Recommend his MD test him because usually an intolerant to food or food groups may result in very soft stools. The MD will determine if he does have a food intolerance and you will be able to avoid those foods, plus give a substitute. Thank you for your question.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.