Child Nutrition Expert Forum
allergy

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

allergy

my son is 2 years old.he is healthy and active boy.but during this 3 mths he had 'on and off' mild itchness.its look like a mosquito bites.i am confuse why and what cause of this icthiness.at first i think it might be an allergy to an egg or chicken.but he used to eat this food b4 and there is no problem.for your information this past 3 mth i had given him a multivitamin and i have heard that some people allergic with multivitamin.so is that the cause of my son icthiness?
Is your child male or female?
:  
Male
What is your child's age?
:  
2 years
What is your child's height?
:  
85cm
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
12kg
It could be from different sources. Suggest having your son be seen by a doctor to treat the rash. Thank you for your question.