breast feeding
whats it feel like im uneasy about it cause of how it may feel
Breastfeeding is a personal choice. Suggest trying it at first and if you are uncomfortable about it, then change to a bottle. It is a benefit to the infant the first few days to have breast milk. Thank you for your question.
My first baby isn't due until december but im trying to figure out if im going to breast feed but to be honest. Or blunt im a little put off by the whole thing because the sucking of the nipple between me and my significant other is a erotic sensation and the idea of my child doing that is creeping me out so I want to know if the feeling will change or go away
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.