Child Nutrition Expert Forum
excessive bloated

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

excessive bloated
Hi my baby gets really bloated with ingestion of both formulae and breastfeeding lately his appeetite
Has gone down from 4oz to less than 1 oz per feed. He is slowly diminishing his activeness. He also spotted blood in his urine analysis showed WBC traces. Please help solve my baby problem
Are you burping the baby a few times during the feeding time? If so, suggest you have your baby be seen by your doctor. Usually breast milk is tolerated well and does not cause digestive issues. You need to find out why he has blood in his urine with a high WBC count so he can be treated. Thank you for your question.