Child Nutrition Expert Forum
fornula for my newborn

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

fornula for my newborn
When my child was born they had him on gerber goodstart gentle and his bowel movements were so frequent they were making his but raw so at about a week old wic changed his formula to gerber soothe and he was having terrible belly aches so at 3 weeks i changed his formula to similac sensitive because a family member said it really worked for her son but he has been on it a week now and is still having terrible belly aches. What do i do?
Here are a few suggestions that may help. The feeding position is important and should be almost a sitting up position when feeding him and burp him well. Never lay him down on his back right after eating or 1 – ½ hour after feeding. Raise the head of his crib to a 45-degree angle too so he are not flat on his back. If that does not work, suggest you go to the MD and get him checked. Hoped this helped you.