Child Nutrition Expert Forum
my 3 year old is cold all the time,

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

my 3 year old is cold all the time,

my 3 year old has always had low weight, she is 11kg(24lb) could this be why is cold all the time or shall i take her to the doctors?  she cry's when we go out because she is so cold even though she will have loads of clothes big coat, hat gloves. she is even colds in the house when i have the heating on.

Her diet is ok she will eat loads of different things but she just wont eat a lot of it. little and often, but this is how she has been since a baby.

is her being cold  normal as she is skinny for her age?, i read about giving her milkshake but that is something we do anyway.  
Is she on a children's daily multi-vitamin? Suggest having her MD do blood-work to find out why she is cold all the time.