Child Nutrition Expert Forum
my baby is not interested to drink my milk

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

my baby is not interested to drink my milk from his birth date to till now
It is normal for breast milk to come in after a few days from birth. Suggest pumping and see if you have enough breast milk. If you do then continue then as the infant is feeding your supply will increase. If he is still fussing, then supplement with formula bottles, a few bottles during the day. Hoped this helped you.