Child Nutrition Expert Forum
my baby is weak

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

my baby is weak
  My baby girl has been fed with formula when she was 2 months old. My wife was not able to breastfeed her. Please suggest how can I improve the health of my baby.
From your measurements, her weight is just above the 25th percentile for her age and is normal. As a guideline for a 6-8 month old child should eat the following: Breast-milk or Formula (6-8oz) 3-5 feedings a day; Starch 2 feedings a day – Infant Cereal (2-4 Tbsp); and Fruits or Vegetables 1-2 feedings a day (3-4 Tbsp). If you are still concerned about her weakness, suggest having her checked by a doctor. Hoped this helped you.