Child Nutrition Expert Forum
my son ate diet pills!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

my son ate diet pills!!!

My son accidentally thought it was candy he reached into my purse and got my diet pills n ate maybe 1-2 I didn't see him because he was in my room and I was feeding my 1 month baby and I have no idea what to do I'm worried and I'm speechless and pissed off
Is your child male or female?
:  
Male
What is your child's age?
:  
2
I hope you took him to the hospital and I hope you learned your lesson. If you are taking diet pills while breastfeeding, stop. Stop either nursing or taking the diet pills. You are hurting your children by taking it and having it around. See a nutritionist to help you with a balanced diet and light to moderate exercise. I hope you rid your home of the toxic pills that you left around for your kids to find and ingest, for the sake of both little ones.
Give him at least 16 ounces more of water to flush it out. If you start seeing things that are not normal for him take him to the emergency room. Thanks:)