Child Nutrition Expert Forum
nursing while pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

nursing while pregnant
I Have Been Breast Feeding From Day One! I Just Found Out I Am Pregnany Again.Is It Safe To Keep Breastfeesing During My Pregnancy? My Daughter Usually Only Nurses About 4-6 Times A day. I Would Really Like To Keep Breastfeeding I Love It!
Any Input Would Be Helpful!
It is safe to breastfeed during pregnancy. The only issues maybe that your nipples may become sore and your milk my decrease slightly. If your milk supply does decease, your daughter will be old enough to have her nutrients come from food appropriate for her age. Thank you for your question.