Child Nutrition Expert Forum
nutritional supplement

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

nutritional supplement

I have a 1 yr and 9 mos child, 15 kgs, and I have been giving her LACTOPAFI (15 ml, 30mins bfore her 3 meals a day) and GREEN BARLEY (10 ml 2hrs after her 3 meals a day) for 5days, and on the 6th day I have noticed her frequency of urination which is almost evry 20 minutes intervals, so I stopped the LACTOPAFI but continued the GREEN BARLEY but for only 5ml once a day on the 6th day, and now it is the 7th day, I still continue the once a day GREEN BARLEY of 5ml bec I have read that GREEN BARLEY is good for those who suffer frequent urination. however, she still continues today to have frequent urinations. i just want to know if her frequent urination has got something to do with the green barley? Or shall i stop using green barley for now?

thanks.
I suggest you stop the green barley and if the frequent urination does not stop, then have her be seen by your MD.
Incidentally today, her frequent urination has stopped and urination normalized. I will observe tomorrow though. Maybe the green barley corrected this as it says that it is beneficial for those people suffering frequent urination? Maybe the frequent urination was a result of using LACTOPAFI? Anyways, I just want to know why u suggest I stop the green barley on my child?
You stated you stopped the lactopafi and the frequent urination continued with the green barley. It is a process of elimination. If you stopped the green barley and if the urination stopped then it was the green barley too. It seems it all worked out for the best. Your child stopped the frequent urination and that is the important part.