Child Nutrition Expert Forum
so weak .

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

so weak .
my baby boy is so weak. he is eat everything but  he is not healthy.his loking very thin.his face is so thin pls tell me wht can i do.
From your measurements, his weight and height are below the 3rd percentile for his age. At his age, he should be eating regular foods (the food you eat) cut up in small pieces and eating on his own. As a guideline for a 27 month old child should eat the following: Dairy 4 feedings a day –Milk or breast milk (4oz), cheese (½ oz), yogurt (½ cup), or cottage cheese (¼ cup). Starch 4 feedings a day – Cereal (¼ cup), pasta (¼ cup), rice (¼ cup), bread (½ slice), or crackers (2). Fruits & Vegetables 4 feedings a day – Fruits (including 100% juice limited to only 4-6ozs) & Vegetables (¼ cup). Protein source 3 feedings a day – Meat or fish (1oz), egg (1), or beans (¼ cup). He should eat 3 meals and have snacks between meals using the foods above to be spread out throughout the day. Suggest giving him the Pediasure or milkshakes (milk and ice cream blended) in place of milk at all times to help him grow and gain weight. If he does not gain weight after feeding him the above, then suggest having him checked by his doctor. Hoped this helped you.