Child Nutrition Expert Forum
stools

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

stools

my child is 7 months old now he was born premature in 7th month of pregnancy. he has undergone few surgeries for bladder problem during birth itself . he is fine now. we have been giving him antibiotics as suggested by the doctor cause of infection in his urine. recently he has started having irregular stools that is once in 2 days and also the stool is quiet green in colour very few traces of yellow colour as well as bad smell. can u please help me what is wrong with his diet or do i have to show him to pead.
Is your child male or female?
:  
Male
What is your child's height?
:  
60"
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
6kg
Suggest going to the doctor of the stool continues to be irregular.