Child Nutrition Expert Forum
two year not eating

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

two year not eating

Hi, my 2 1/2 years old daughter, doesn't want to eat and she loses weight so fast
It is frustrating when your child is not interested in food. You did not state her weight/height for a nutritional status so I do not know if she is underweight for her age. The most important is to relax at meals. If she will not eat a certain food, do not make a fuss over it. Give her other food alternatives and let her eat what she wants. Slowly introduce new foods, and if she does not want it, do not make a fuss over it. Let it go and enjoy the meal. Try again in a few months. Hoped this helped you.