weight loss/ worried intake of calories is too low

My name is Emily . I`m 15 years old. I`d like to lose some weight in the stomach so I may be more confident in myself. I don`t want to do this unhealthily. I am 5`4 127 pounds, I would like to be around 110. I lost 40 pounds last year, I finally got to 130 but now my weight wont budge. I eat around 1500 calories a day and work out 6-7 times a week for about an hour to 2 hours. I've heard this isn't enough for a teenager but i'm not sure. My mom is worried because I've lost my period. Please help me. Thanks
From your measurements your weight is just below the 75th percentile which indicates you are a normal weight for your age and height. Going to 110lbs will be below the weight you should be at. For a 15 years old you need to consume 1800-2000 calories a day because you are still growing. If you would like to tone up your stomach suggest abdomen exercises, such as sit-ups, crushes, etc., plus yoga. Women need a certain level of fat in their bodies for menstruation to occur. Suggest increasing your calorie intake to 1800-2000/day, change some of the exercises you do, and decrease the amount of days you work-out to help bring back your menstruation and tone up your abdomen. Hoped this helped you.