Child Nutrition Expert Forum
what should the weight be for a 3 year old female

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

My daughter is a very picky eater. She will not eat meat at all. What should her weight be?
Her weight is just above the 50th percentile and her height is just below the 25th percentile for her age. She is normal for her age and she is not underweight. If she does not eat meat then give her other protein foods instead, all dairy products (milk, cheese, macaroni & cheese, pudding, ice cream); protein combinations (rice and beans, beans with vegetables, beans with pasta or peanut butter sandwich). Also try fish and shellfish.
My daughter is 30 months old and about 3ft tall.  She weighs only 25lbs.  I think that your daughter is far from underweight.
Please ask your question separately in the forum. Thank you