Child Nutrition Expert Forum
why she doesnt eat

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

why she doesnt eat
My daughter used to eat everything now she only eats apples bread and crackers what can I do to get her to eat other things.
Her weight is good from your measurements. Some children from age 1+ years old start to become picky eaters and it is frustrating to you. Is she drinking milk? If so, add ice cream to it as a milkshake (milk, fruit, and ice cream blended) or yogurt smoothies (yogurt, fresh fruit, and frozen fruit) in place of milk so she is getting calories and protein to grow. Suggest giving her the milkshakes or smoothies in place of milk at each meal. The most important is to RELAX at meals. You do not want mealtimes to be a battle of the wits between your child and you. Sometimes it takes 5-9 times to introduce a food that they will accept, however, if they do not want it you have to not make a fuss and let it go. Give her the food she likes with the milkshakes. Hoped this helped you.