927?1300451553
Child hood mental abuse suffers User Group
Why are the most recent dates 1 yr ago ?!?
About This Group:

This group is for anyone who has suffered from any type of mental or verbal abuse as child. It doesn't matter who the abusive person was, mother-father-sister-brother etc. The way its effected our lives and how it continues to effect our lives as adults isn't always productive, As many of us never speak of it. So come on in, and find support from others that do understand and are still seized today, from hurtful situations long ago.

Founded by AnnaMariaQQss on March 18, 2011
20 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why are the most recent dates 1 yr ago ?!?

Did all the members of this site decide last march to quit communicating? Very strange! Just in case anyone is still out there, I'll post what I read on a website a few days back when trying to cross- reference a few of my illnesses..

Researchers learned that migraine sufferers who were physically abused as children had higher incidences of arthritis; those who were emotionally abused had greater occurrences of fibromyalgia, arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue syndrome; and those who were physically neglected had greater rates of irritable bowel, chronic fatigue, arthritis, and interstitial cystitis
I cannot remember where I found this but if anyone is interested just google migraine, interstitial cystitis, fybromyalgia, should be easy to find.
Does anyone else have any of the above complaints?
Recent Activity
1740470_tn?1333217509
Blank
starting over..
Dec 08 by allus
1740470_tn?1333217509
Blank
allus messed up.. real bad.. Comment
Dec 08
1127396_tn?1329328416
Blank
Back on track Blank