Children - Special Needs Community
Awareness for Children with disabilities...school project could use you...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to learning and education, motor and movement, neurological brain injury, premature birth, sensory integration, speech and communication, and vision impairment list groups.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Awareness for Children with disabilities...school project could use your ideas!

I'm Room Mom for my son's kindergarden class and my daughter's 3rd grade class. We are having a poster contest to raise awareness for children with disabilities. Both of my children are ADD/ADHD as am I and my husband. I usually am a very crafty person but wanted to get others ideas that live with or have children living with disabilities. Our logo is Friends Helping All Friends.
I really hope to hear what you would like to see on the poster. I can post it after we are finished!
Thanks in advance!